Are you thinking of selling a property, but you still don’t know if hiring a digital real estate can help you? The data that you will read below speaks for itself. In this article, we will discuss this topic and in the end, you will be able to answer this question yourself. Is it really worth hiring a digital real estate agency?
What is digital real estate?
As we already know, real estate is a business that is dedicated to the activity of buying and selling real estate, that is, houses, land, premises, and others.
By adding the term “digital” (digital real estate), we make references to those agencies that carry out their procedures online like sirmaya.com. Either they carry out all their procedures digitally or, they also handle the face-to-face part.
More and more companies are joining the application of new technologies in the digital environment; in the real estate sector it is called PropTech (Property Technology) or Retech (Real Estate Technology); In other words, they use technology to improve the experience of all the people who hire a digital real estate.
Is it really necessary for a real estate company to have an office?
The answer is “No “, you see, real estate companies that have face-to-face offices usually only use them for their employees to make an appearance; to receive clients and to file their data on paper, so it is not a fundamental requirement; Since these procedures and many others can be carried out without any problem online.
On the other hand, some agencies usually have an office to receive their clients; or sometimes an appointment is made between the agent and the buyer directly at the property of interest. Thanks to all the virtual tools that we have today, they can achieve this, that is, it is worth hiring 100% digital Real Estate.
Benefits for which it is worth hiring a digital real estate
- Hiring a digital real estate agency saves you time in a legal process that includes many procedures; the digital real estate is in charge of managing all this administrative part efficiently.
- You get the advice of experts in the field, for example when setting a fair price, among other things.
- They have a real estate web portal that streamlines the real estate purchase process, where your house can appear in the search engine.
- They are usually in agreements with other digital agencies, which allow speeding up the process.
- Interacting with the client is more effective, they also implement the use of tools such as virtual reality; where the client can see your property from their home.
- They make the information of your home more attractive to attract a potential client, this reduces the time of your property in the market; this being one of the main reasons to hire a digital real estate.
A real estate agency without an office does not take away the credibility of the agency, otherwise, customer service is one of the factors that make a company great; quick solutions and a good experience, you can find this in sirmaya.com, one of the best digital real estate agencies of Pakistan
Now, what do you think? Is it worth hiring a digital real estate? Remember that more and more people are looking for and buying real estate online; for this reason, the fact that a real estate company manages these platforms is ideal.
Selling a property is usually a complicated task, either due to lack of knowledge on the subject or because of how saturated the market is; for this reason and for the aforementioned benefits, it is definitely worth hiring a digital real estate.